Traffic cones- generally made out of rubber or PVC- are road traffic control markers that are used to temporarily direct traffic. They are lightweight, easily transportable and highly visible, making them a cheap, efficient and effective method of alerting drivers to new traffics and directions. They are often used during roadwork and emergency traffic direction or to restrict parking zones. Traffic cones are generally orange for increased visibility, but they are also available in various bright colors. The colors should be visible in every weather condition. Cones range in size from about 32 cm to 90 cm. Traffic cones are composed of a base, and a conical section placed on it. The cones are hollow, which makes them more lightweight and prevents serious damage to vehicles or people that might come into contact with them. Traffic cones are manufactured from a flexible polymer, often polyvinyl chloride with plasticizer additions maintaining a rigid, durable form when in the upright position. To improve the visibility and stability of the cones many accessories can be used. Reflecting tapes, collars or cat`s eyes maintain night visibility. Blinking and rotating lights attached to the top direct the attention of the drivers to the cones. Flag or post adapters allow work crews or emergency responders the option to affix flags or signs to the tops of cones to make them more visible.
- Made of PVC
- Bright, UV – resistant, weatherproof, orange color throughout for maximum visibility
- Flexible enough to protect motorists and reduce damage to vehicles.
- Grab handle provides portability
- Resistant to dust and dirt, retaining its effectiveness for long periods even in high traffic situations
- 1 UV – resistant micro prismatic white-collar ensures high day and nighttime visibility
- Conveniently stacks for quick and easy storage
Dimensions: 40 x 75 cm
Color Options: Fluorescent Orange
Weight: 3 kg
Certification: DIN EN ISO 9001:2008