Delineators are posts, designed to “delineate” traffic or guide traffic into a specific lane. They are available in many heights and colour choices. They also come in both tubular and flat panel designs. Flexible delineators produced mainly from TPU are designed to withstand vehicular impacts. There is a large assortment of flat panel and tubular delineator products, with or without reflective sheeting.
Delineators are ideal for any application where high performance and durability are important, including exit lane delineation, changes in road alignment, centerline traffic separation or urban turn restrictions. They can be also used in no-parking zones, fire lanes, traffic islands, etc. For temporary placements, delineators with rubber base are used. For permanent applications. delineators with fixable bases are preferred. On need accessories like flashers, warning lamps and warning signs can be mounted on the delineators. Portable delineators with handle hooks are comfortable to carry and to create a security lane with reflective tapes.
- Impact-resistant to withstand repeated hits.
- Bright, UV – resistant, weatherproof, orange colour throughout for maximum visibility
- Flexible enough to protect motorists and reduce damage to vehicles.
- Rebounds from any direction to stay erect.
- Resistant to dust and dirt, retaining its effectiveness for long periods even in high traffic situations.
- Round post design provides 360° of reflectivity.
- UV- resistant reflective collar with plain prismatic pattern ensures high day and nighttime visibility
- Dimension : 30 x 8 cm
- Base Diameter: Ø20 cm
- Weight : 0,67 kg
- Material: TPU
- Colour Options: Bright orange, other colours are optional
- Installation: Surface mount with 3 lag bolts ( Ø 10 x 100 mm) and plastic fixing plugs (Ø 16 mm)